COVID-19 SERVICE UPDATES
FREE LIFE UPDATE
Here at Free Life Worship, the safety and care of our people is a priority that we take seriously. While many uncertainties are still ahead of us, we are aware that we have entered into a new season. In this season, we must consider how we return to a corporate gathering.
While we will continue to abide by CDC recommendations, we have also used creativity and wisdom to develop a plan of excellence that will protect our congregation.
We know this season is challenging, but we still believe something good is going to happen.
- Doors will not open until 30 minutes prior to each service in order for cleaning teams to adequately clean and disinfect
- Ushers & Greeters will escort each family unit (living in same household) into the main auditorium and seat each family together (leaving space between each family unit according to CDC guidelines). Our people will be seated from the front to the back (chairs will be spaced for CDC social distancing protocol).
- Please wear a mask or face covering to church while walking to and from your seat.
- If anyone needs to come into the front altar area to worship or pray you must maintain the 6 feet social distancing protocol and we will NOT physically touch each other. We will depend on the Holy Spirit to do the work while we all pray and worship together.
- No hand to hand or physical contact between people during this season (we must respect the health of everyone around us)
- There will be no Sunday morning Growth Track classes until further notice