Here at Free Life Worship, the safety and care of our people is a priority that we take seriously. While many uncertainties are still ahead of us, we are aware that we have entered into a new season. In this season, we must consider how we return to a corporate gathering.
While we will continue to abide by CDC recommendations, we have also used creativity and wisdom to develop a plan of excellence that will protect our congregation. While also allowing the assembling of our church family. We have developed a three phased approach, as follows, that will be implemented immediately.
We know this season is challenging, but we still believe something good is going to happen.
SAFETY & CARE PLAN
- We will return to our original scheduled worship experience on Sundays at 10 AM
- No Free Life Kids Services will be held at this time, this includes nursery and preschool ages.
- Additional rooms will be available for parent’s access for child needs (feeding, changing, disruption, etc.) during services
- Additional hand sanitizing products will be available.
- Cleaning & sanitizing will be top priority before and after services.
ONLINE CHURCH TIPS
Prepare your hearts for worship and the message by praying beforehand.
Watch on a large screen such as your TV.
• Hook your computer up to it a second monitor.
• Chromecast (Android) or AirPlay (iOS) from your device.
- Have your room set up with comfortable seating, lighting, and temperature.
- Participate in the time of giving by giving online through the app, or the website.
- Spread the word! Share the Online Service link with other friends and family – flwc.org/livestream
- Share your involvement and experience on social. You can tag us @freelifeworship .
- Doors will not open until 30 minutes prior to each service in order for cleaning teams to adequately clean and disinfect
- Ushers & Greeters will escort each family unit (living in same household) into the main auditorium and seat each family together (leaving space between each family unit according to CDC guidelines). Our people will be seated from the front to the back (chairs will be spaced for CDC social distancing protocol).
- If anyone needs to come into the front altar area to worship or pray you must maintain the 6 feet social distancing protocol and we will NOT physically touch each other. We will depend on the Holy Spirit to do the work while we all pray and worship together.
- No hand to hand or physical contact between people during this season (we must respect the health of everyone around us)
- There will be no Sunday morning Growth Track classes until further notice
- Large venues, including places of worship, can operate under physical distancing protocols
- Promote the practice of everyday preventive actions:
Frequently wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available use hand sanitizer with a least 60% alcohol.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow.
- Clean frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when sick.
- Practice social distancing (specifically, staying 6 feet away from others when in a shared space).